PIONEER ELECTRONICS SOLD ME DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE!!!

5 of 5 Pioneer Electronics reviews

I purchased a Pioneer KEH-2030 Radio/Cassette Player for my car.I had it professionally installed.

When I began to use it I noticed that the radio reception was terrible with static, "breakups", hissing, etc. The tape player proved to be even worse. After inserting a cassette it would begin to play & just in the middle of a song the cassette would "eject itself" & go back to the radio mode! I contacted Pioneer about it & they REFUSED to make good on it stating company "policies, "regulations", "rules," etc.

prohibiting them from giving me a replacement or refund. They claim that had I taken out an "extended warranty" from the beginning then they would have been able to do something. That's a CROCK!!! Even with an extended warranty a lousy dishonest company like Pioneer Electronics would have found loopholes & other fine print that would have absolved them of any responsibility.

So, I decided to make a sign telling others not to buy from them & attached it to my Chevy Van (see photo).Now, the entire world will know what a *** company Pioneer Electronics is!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 5 Pioneer Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Joe K

Aug 14, 2012 #528742

Cassette player? Maybe that is a sign you need to move on and purchase some CD's, or even a MP3 player...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pioneer Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pioneer Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×